ASET Colloquium (Online)
Advances in Science, Engineering and Technology (ASET) Colloquia are usually held at 4pm on working Fridays in AG-66. Phone: +919987537702, Email: email@example.com, Web: www.tifr.res.in/~aset, Facebook: aset.tifr
There are 2 events in the future. Show them. Hide the events in the future (2)
- 28 MayTo be announced later., "To be announced later."
- 21 MayMr. Anand Devarajan, "TIFR’s Zero-Pressure balloon program – balloon and instrumentation capabilities"
- 07 MayDr. Deepak Apte, "To be announced later."
- 30 AprProf. Michael Wiescher, "Nuclear cluster configurations at the threshold and the onset of the formation of elements in primordial stars"
- 23 AprDr. Hemant Adarkar, "Social Media – A Red Herring for Personal Data Security and Privacy"
- 16 AprMr. Milind Naik, "TIFR Ground based Near Infrared Imagers and Spectrometers for Indian Telescopes"
- 09 AprDr. Srinivasan K.V., "Operational Challenges in Managing the Uninterrupted Liquid helium Supply at TIFR"
- 26 MarMs. Mamata V Joshi, "Emotional Intelligence at the Workplace"
- 19 MarProf. Unnikrishnan C.S., "A FutureScope to the New Physics of the Micro-World"
- 12 MarPrajval Sastri, Gaiti Hasan, Sunil Mukhi, Deepa Chari, Poonam Chandra, "Picture a Scientist - Panel discussion"
- 05 MarProf. Ashok Jhunjhunwala, "Towards 100% Renewable Energy"
- 01 MarProf. Arumugam Manthiram, "Battery Technologies for Renewable Energy Storage and Vehicle Electrification"
There are 529 events in the past. Show them. Hide the events in the past (529) fetching past events...