ASET Colloquium (Online)
Advances in Science, Engineering and Technology (ASET) Colloquia are usually held at 4pm on working Fridays in AG-66. Phone: +919987537702, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Web: www.tifr.res.in/~aset, Facebook: aset.tifr
There are 2 events in the future. Show them. Hide the events in the future (2)
- 30 JulProf. Rajaram Nityananda, "To be announced later."
- 16 JulProf. Vijayaraghavan Rajamani, "To be announced later."
- 09 JulProf. Paritosh Pandya, "To be announced later."
- 02 JulProf. Ramakrishna Sonde, "Breaking the Barriers: Hydrogen and CO2 capture - Triple helix model to achieve sustainability via energy-ecology-economy"
- 25 JunProf. Shahid Jameel, Prof. Deepa Agashe, Prof. Rahul Siddharthan, Dr. Robin Mukhopadhay, Prof. Varadharajan Sundaramurthy, Prof. Uma Ramakrishnan, Prof. Ullas Kolthur, "Origins and Evolution of SARS-CoV2"
- 18 JunMr. Hari Pulakkat, "Making of Space Life Matter: the coming of age of Indian science"
- 11 JunMr. Suneel Kumar B., "Advancements in Indian Scientific Ballooning and Important Milestones"
- 04 JunDr. Barry Bolding, "High Performance Computing in the AWS cloud: Innovating without Infrastructure Constraints"
There are 538 events in the past. Show them. Hide the events in the past (538) fetching past events...