ASET Colloquium (Hybrid/Online)
Advances in Science, Engineering and Technology (ASET) Colloquia are usually held at 4pm on working Fridays in AG-66. Phone: +919987537702, Email: email@example.com, Web: www.tifr.res.in/~aset, Facebook: aset.tifr
- 29 OctDr. Tilak Kumar Ghosh, "Search for energetic light quanta from fission in a dark matter laboratory"
- 01 OctProf. Sakthipandi Kathiresan, "In-Situ Ultrasonic Materials Characterisation at Elevated Temperatures"
- 24 SepLt Gen Harpal Singh (PVSM, AVSM, VSM, ADC), "The making of Atal Tunnel under the Rohtang Pass"
- 17 SepDr. Bhushan Jagyasi, "Role of engineering and science disciplines in building robust and scalable AI systems"
- 03 SepProf. Bedanga Mohanty, "Search for Lightly Ionizing Particles"
- 27 AugDr. Ajaya Mohanty, "India’s Quest for Indigenous Supercomputers - an Aspirational Journey"
- 20 AugDr. Anita Diwakar, "Virtual laboratories for development of Higher Order Thinking Skills (HOTS) in students"
- 06 AugProf. Sharada Srinivasan, "Highlights of Indian heritage in ferrous metallurgy and the legendary wootz steel"
There are 548 events in the past. Show them. Hide the events in the past (548) fetching past events...