Advances in Science, Engineering and Technology (ASET) Colloquia are usually held at 4pm on working Fridays in AG-66. Phone: +919987537702, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Web: www.tifr.res.in/~aset, Facebook: aset.tifr
- 26 FebDr. Tanuja Dixit, "To be announced later."
- 19 FebDr. Rajinder Singh, "Chemistry and Physics Nobel Prizes - India’s Contribution"
- 12 FebProf. Shalini Arya, "To be announced later."
- 05 FebTo be announced later., "Picture a Scientist"
- 29 JanMr. Simon Pereira, "Instrumentation for Torsion Balance Experiment"
- 22 JanDr. Jahnavi Phalkey, "Cyclotron: An early history of experimental nuclear physics in India"
- 15 JanProf. Swapan Chattopadhyay, "Quantum Sensors of the Early Dark Universe"
- 08 JanProf. Bhal Chandra Joshi, Mr. Shailendra Bagde, "The next generation motion control system of the upgraded GMRT"
- 01 JanMr. Pravin Raybole, Mr. Santaji Katore, "Radio Frequency Interference Survey, Monitoring and Mitigation at GMRT"
There are 517 events in the past. Show them. Hide the events in the past (517) fetching past events...