Advances in Science, Engineering and Technology (ASET) Colloquia are usually held at 4pm on working Fridays in AG-66. Phone: +919987537702, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Web: www.tifr.res.in/~aset, Facebook: aset.tifr, Twitter: @ASET_TIFR, YouTube: youtube.com/c/ASETForum
There are 1 events in the future. Show them. Hide the events in the future (1)
- 19 JanProf. Swadesh Mahajan, "Fusion on Earth: A Quintessentially Scientific Pursuit with an Important Commercial Goal"
- 12 JanProf. Zhi Heng Loh, "Topic to be announced later."
- 05 JanProf. Debanjan Bhowmik, "Neuromorphic and Ising computing using spintronic domain-wall devices and spintronic oscillators"
- 22 DecPanelists to be announced, "Panel discussion on curating Artworks"
- 15 DecProf. Paolo Lipari, "Topic to be announced later."
- 14 DecDr. Sandhya Raghavan, Dr. Armaan Pandey, Ms. Vaishali Shelar, Ms. Ankita Dandekar, Nilofer, "Panel discussion on "Gender? Let's talk about it”"
- 08 DecMr. Mahesh Gokhale, "Materials characterization using different X-ray scattering techniques"
- 01 DecProf. Debashree Ghosh, "Quantum chemistry methods to study strongly correlated systems – from variational to machine learning approaches"
- 17 NovMs. Anusheela Chatterjee, "Building bridges, striking conversations: Science Communication at TIFR Hyderabad"
- 10 NovDr. Praveen Pathak, "Physics in Your Pocket: Exploring Smartphone Experiments"
- 03 NovProf. Gita Chadha, "'The Field and Fieldworker': An Introduction to Feminist Science Studies"
There are 658 events in the past. Show them. Hide the events in the past (658) fetching past events...