Advances in Science, Engineering and Technology (ASET) Colloquia are usually held at 4pm on working Fridays in AG-66. Phone: +919987537702, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Web: www.tifr.res.in/~aset, Facebook: aset.tifr
There are 4 events in the future. Show them. Hide the events in the future (4)
- 25 OctProf. Miron Livny, "High Throughput Computing in the Service of Scientific Discovery"
- 18 OctProf. Steven Boxer, "Electric Fields and Enzyme Catalysis"
- 11 OctMs. Neha Panchal, Mr. Apoorva Bhatt, "Performance of prototype ICAL detector module"
- 04 OctProf. Malak Singh Gill, "Theoretical discussion on practice in sustainable building"
- 30 SepDr. Ulrich Rohde, "New Radio Networks and Emerging Trends: SDR, 5G and IoT"
- 27 SepProf. Apoorva Patel, "The Science and Legacy of Richard Phillips Feynman"
- 26 SepProf. Rajiv Gavai, "Yes, in TIFR We Can : The Saga of Global Email Connectivity in India"
- 20 SepMr. Sukant Saran, "Sculpting Science: An Experiment in Art"
- 13 SepDr. G. Gouthaman, "High Speed Rotor Technology for gaseous separation"
- 06 SepDr. Shravan Hanasoge, "The exciting applications of Machine learning in Science"
There are 469 events in the past. Show them. Hide the events in the past (469) fetching past events...