- 23 OctProf. Ullas Kolthur, Jyotishman Dasgupta, Prof. Tejinder Pal Singh, Prof. Manoj Puravankara, "2019 Nobel Prizes in Physiology/Medicine, Chemistry, Physics and Physiology/Medicine"
- 16 OctProf. David Beratan, "Electron transport mechanisms in biology"
- 09 OctProf. Mandar Deshmukh, "Role of symmetry and quantum oscillation phases in few layer graphene"
- 25 SepProf. Sudesh Dhar, "Magnetism, superconductivity and electron correlations in rare earth intermetallics and iron-pnictides"
- 18 SepProf. John Collier, "Science and Extreme Photonics at the UK's Central Laser Facility"
- 11 SepProf. Dibyendu Das, "Microtubules from a Statistical Physics perspective"
There are 408 events in the past. Show them. Hide the events in the past (408) fetching past events...