Theoretical Physics Colloquium
The colloquium of the Department of Theoretical physics, on working Tuesdays at 4 PM in lecture room AG 69
- 18 AprProf. Zohar Komargodski, "Using Topology to Solve Strongly Coupled Quantum Field Theories"
- 11 AprProf. Surhud More, "Science with the Subaru telescope: from primordial black holes to Planet Nine"
- 14 MarProf. Gautam I. Menon, "Active Matter & Nuclear Physics"
- 14 MarProf. Tom Banks, "How Many Angels Can Sit on the Head of a Black Hole"
- 28 FebProf. Gunnar Bali, "Towards the continuum limit in Lattice QCD: Physics on CLS ensembles"
- 22 FebDr. Girish Kulkarni, "Preparing for 21 cm Cosmology: Building Accurate Models for Upcoming Data (Theoretical Physics Seminar)"
- 07 FebProf. Daniel Harlow, "Symmetries in Quantum Field Theory and Quantum Gravity"
There are 208 events in the past. Show them. Hide the events in the past (208) fetching past events...