Theoretical Physics Colloquium
The colloquium of the Department of Theoretical physics, on working Tuesdays at 4 PM in lecture room AG 69
- 09 MarProf. Kay Wiese, "Sandpiles, loop-erased random walks, depinning of CDW, and the O(n) model at n=-2. How are they all related?"
- 02 MarProf. Arnab Sen, "Quantum Scars in many-body systems"
- 23 FebProf. Jonathan R. Ellis, "Fundamental Physics from Gravitational Waves"
- 16 FebProf. Jordi Miralda Escudé, "Highly magnified gravitationally lensed stars as a probe to the nature of dark matter"
- 09 FebDr. Tridib Sadhu, ""Thermodynamic potential” for a class of non-equilibrium systems"
- 02 FebDr. R. Loganayagam, "Interacting Hawking Radiation, Open QFTs and fluctuating hydrodynamics"
There are 283 events in the past. Show them. Hide the events in the past (283) fetching past events...