Theoretical Physics Colloquium
The colloquium of the Department of Theoretical physics, on working Tuesdays at 4 PM in lecture room AG 69
- 11 MayProf. Yael Shadmi, "Electroweak effective theories---the amplitudes way"
- 04 MayProf. Abhishek Dhar, "Blast in the one-dimensional cold gas: From Newton to Euler and Navier-Stokes-Fourier"
- 27 AprProf. Ludovic Berthier, "The Quest for the Ideal Glass"
- 20 AprDr. Indrakshi Raychowdhury, "Towards quantum simulating non-Abelian lattice gauge theories"
- 06 AprProf. Sanjib Sabhapandit, "Large deviations in nonequilibrium systems"
- 30 MarProf. Nathaniel Craig, "The Once and Future Higgs"
- 23 MarDr. Nihan Pol, "Joint DAA-DTP-InPTA seminar - Astrophysics Milestones For Pulsar Timing Array Gravitational Wave Detection"
- 16 MarProf. Stephen Taylor, "Joint DAA-DTP-InPTA seminar - New results from the Pulsar Timing Array hunt for nanohertz-frequency gravitational waves"
- 09 MarProf. Kay Wiese, "Sandpiles, loop-erased random walks, depinning of CDW, and the O(n) model at n=-2. How are they all related?"
- 02 MarProf. Arnab Sen, "Quantum Scars in many-body systems"
There are 287 events in the past. Show them. Hide the events in the past (287) fetching past events...