Chemical Sciences Seminars
Held generally on every working Mondays at 4:00 PM in AG69
- 03 DecMs. Viola Caroline D'mello, "N-H...N Hydrogen Bonded Complexes of Benzimidazole and Indole: Excited and Cationic State Characterization and Proton Transfer Energetics and Dynamics (Ph.D. Synopsis Seminar)"
- 22 NovDr. Chandan Das, "Hydrogen Production from Water (via Photoelectrochemical Water Splitting) and Biomass Derivatives (via Aqueous Phase Reforming)"
- 20 NovMr. Barun Maity, "Conformation, dynamics and cellular interaction of amyloid peptides (Ph.D. Synopsis Seminar)"
- 19 NovMs. Ankita Das, "Organic Photocatalysis inside Water-Soluble Supramolecular Cages (Ph.D. Synopsis Seminar)"
- 02 NovProf. Eckart Rühl, "Nanoparticles in Fundamental and Applied Research"
- 30 OctDr. Pabitra Nayak, "Emerging Photovoltaics: Bounds and Challenges"
- 29 OctDr. Pabitra Nayak, "Intriguing formation pathways of metal halide perovskites and their impact"
- 25 OctProf. Sangram Bagh, "Reprogramming Living Cells With An Engineering Language"
- 23 OctProf. Ishita Mukerji, "Msh4-Msh5 Induced DNA Conformational Changes Provide Insights into its Role in Meiotic Recombination"
- 22 OctProf. Ranabir Das, "A conserved and buried edge-to-face aromatic interaction in SUMO: Implications for SUMO pathway and viral replication"
- 15 OctDr. Ashish Nadar, "Investigations on Functional Materials for Hybrid Sulfur Cycle for Thermochemical Hydrogen Production"
- 08 OctProf. Rajadurai Chandrasekar, "Non-Linear Optical Organic Micro-Resonators"
There are 439 events in the past. Show them. Hide the events in the past (439) fetching past events...