Chemical Sciences Seminars
Held generally on every working Mondays at 4:00 PM in AG69
- 27 MarMs. Shrabasti Bhattacharya, "Mechanistic Origin of Protein Flexibility of Ubiquitin Family Proteins"
- 23 MarDr. Tanuj Sapra, "Construct, Deconstruct, Rebuild: Mimicking Nature to Engineer Functional Modules for Bottom-up Synthetic Biology"
- 20 MarMs. Simli Dey, "Membrane-Protein Interaction at the Single Molecule Level"
- 16 MarDr. Sabyasachi Mukhopadhyay, "Biological Fingerprints in Molecular Electronics"
- 14 MarProf. Soumyajit Roy, "Soft-oxometalates, Polyoxometalates, Light and Chemistry"
- 09 MarMr. Bappaditya Chandra, "Understanding Amyloid Aggregation in Terms of its Distal Folding Contacts (Ph.D. Synopsis Seminar)"
- 06 MarMr. Mahak Dhiman, "KCC-1 Supported Metal Nanoparticles as Highly Active and Selective Nanocatalysts"
- 03 MarDr. Arup Mukherjee, "Development of Cost Effective Organometallic Catalysts for Ccompounds of Industrial Interest"
- 02 MarDr. Arup Mukherjee, "Organometallic Complexes: Application Spanning from Cataysis to Material Chemistry"
- 28 FebMr. Simanta Kundu, "Fibrous Nanosilica/TiO2 Hybrids for Photocatalytic H2 Production"
- 27 FebMs. Mona Gupta, "Structural Insights into the Mechanical Properties of Ubiquitin Family Proteins (using Steered Molecular Dynamics Simulations)"
- 23 FebDr. Krishnendu Kundu, "A Theoretical Model to explain the DNP Induced NMR Signals Using TEMPOL at 3.4 T"
- 21 FebDr. Manish Shandilya, "Directed Evolution of Thermally Stable Cytochrome P450: An Approach for Alkane Hydroxylation"
- 20 FebMs. Yukti Arora, "Bi-ion : A new electroactive species for batteries"
- 17 FebDr. Prem Kaushal, "Cryo-electron microscopy (cryo-EM) studies of mammalian mitochondrial and Mycobacterium smegmatis ribosomes"
- 16 FebDr. Prem Kaushal, "The cryo- electron microscopy (cryo-EM) structure of the group II intron at 3.8 Å resolution"
- 15 FebDr. Dhiraj Bhatia, "DNA Based Emerging Technologies for Biological and Bioengineering Applications"
- 14 FebMr. Mandar Bopardikar, "Inhibition of formation of alpha-synuclein amyloid fibrils by Triphala, a herbal preparation"
- 13 FebProf. Elliot R. Bernstein, "EUV Laser Photoelectron Spectroscopy of Mass Selected Neutral Clusters and Molecules"
- 07 FebProf. Kanishka Biswas, "Modulation of the Electronic Structure and Phonon Transport of SnTe for High Thermoelectric Performance"
- 06 FebMr. Baljeet Singh, "Fibrous Nanosilica: Tunable Synthesis, Its Applications in Catalysis, CO2 Capture and Novel Materials Design (Ph.D. Synopsis Seminar)"
- 03 FebDr. Shalin Mehta, "Revealing the Nanoscale Order of Dynamic Molecules Within Microscale Assemblies (Part-II)"
- 02 FebDr. Shalin Mehta, "Revealing the Nanoscale Order of Dynamic Molecules Within Microscale Assemblies (Part-I)"
There are 309 events in the past. Show them. Hide the events in the past (309) fetching past events...