Chemical Sciences Seminars
Held generally on every working Mondays at 4:00 PM in AG69
- 13 JanDr. Sunil K. Ghosh, "Maneuvering the stability and reactivity of ‘Dendralenes”, an exciting class of oligo-enes for diversity oriented organic synthesis"
- 10 JanProf. V. Ramamurthy, "Medium Matters: Dynamics of Molecules in a Confined Space"
- 12 DecProf. Shanteri Singh, "Utility of Natural Product Biosynthetic Enzymes for Drug Discovery"
- 02 DecMr. Sahil Kumar, "Cell Permeable Ratiometric Fluorescent Sensor for Detecting Signal Mediating Phospholipids"
- 28 NovDr. Keshab Karmakar, "Significance of defect engineering and hetero-junction engineering to improve the photoelectrochemical properties of ZnO nanorods photoanode"
- 28 NovDr. Anuj Bisht, "Electrocatalysis and gas solid catalysis by Pt ions in perovskites: A comparison between supported and the doped catalysts"
- 25 NovProf. Neeraj Agarwal, "Donor-Acceptor materials and their applications in OLEDs and solar cells"
- 18 NovMs. Madhuri Kallianpur & Ms. Geetanjali Dhotre, "Leadership and Organization Development"
There are 517 events in the past. Show them. Hide the events in the past (517) fetching past events...