Chemical Sciences Seminars
Held generally on every working Mondays at 4:00 PM in AG69
There are 1 events in the future. Show them. Hide the events in the future (1)
- 30 AprDr. Bimlesh Lochab, "Advancement of Nanomaterials: Nanotherapeutics and Antibacterial Performance"
- 25 AprMs. Rajasree Kundu, "Fluorescent Red Emitting Sensors for Imaging Signal Mediating Phospholipids (M.Sc. Synopsis Seminar)"
- 22 AprMr. Sanjoy Paul, "Predicting directional flexibility of protein from its crystal structure"
- 18 AprMr. Ayan Maity, "Amorphous Zeolitic Nanosponges as Heterogeneous Solid Catalysts"
- 15 AprMr. Vicky, "Towards understanding the structure of amyloids in the lipid membrane"
- 12 AprMr. Shubhankar Gadre, "A new GC Binder for Sequence-selective DNA Recognition"
- 11 AprMr. Tathagata Nandi, "Elucidating Folding-Unfolding Pathways of Ubiquitin Family Proteins"
- 09 AprDr. Dr. Rosy Sharma, "Online Electrochemical Mass Spectrometry as A Tool to De-Convolute Catalysis, Instability and Efficacy of Protection Strategies"
- 08 AprMr. Krishna Kant Vishwakarma, "Understanding the mechanism of binding between proteins in CDK1/cyclin-B/CKS-2 complex"
- 01 AprMr. Anirban Das, "Designing Protein-Specific Folding Catalysts"
- 28 MarDr. Vinila N.V., "Design and Synthesis of Conjugated Molecules for Band Gap Engineering and Photostability of OPVs"
- 25 MarMr. Amitava Chandra, "Fluorescent Sensors for Imaging Signal Mediating Phospholipids"
- 07 MarProf. Michel Wong Chi Man, "Functional Bridged Silsesquioxanes and Applications"
- 05 MarMr. Souvik Ghoshal, "Tuning Photo-functionalization of sp2 Carbon-Hydrogen Bond Inside Water Soluble Supramolecular Nanocage (M.Sc. Synopsis Seminar)"
There are 467 events in the past. Show them. Hide the events in the past (467) fetching past events...