Chemical Sciences Seminars
Held generally on every working Mondays at 4:00 PM in AG69
There are 2 events in the future. Show them. Hide the events in the future (2)
- 30 JanDr. Sanjoy Mukherjee, "Distribution of Isomerized and Racemized Amyloid ß Isoforms in the Sporadic Alzheimer’s Disease using Ion-Mobility Mass Spectrometry"
- 28 JanProf. Don McNaughton,, "Vibrational spectroscopy of biological systems at the micro and nano level - RERS, SERS, TERS & AFM-IR"
- 27 JanMr. Krishna Kant Vishwakarma, "Role of Acetylation at Active Site Lysine in Maintaining the Functional State of CDK1-Cyclin B Complex (M.Sc. Synopsis Seminar)"
- 20 JanMs. Sunandita Paul, "Planarization of Anthracene fused Cyclooctatetraene"
- 13 JanDr. Sunil K. Ghosh, "Maneuvering the stability and reactivity of ‘Dendralenes”, an exciting class of oligo-enes for diversity oriented organic synthesis"
- 13 JanProf. Oleg S. Vasyutinskii, "Multiphoton femtosecond laser spectroscopy of anisotropic molecular probes"
- 10 JanProf. V. Ramamurthy, "Medium Matters: Dynamics of Molecules in a Confined Space"
- 02 JanDr. Sonashree Saxena, "L-Amino acid Based Polyester Nanocarriers for Drug Delivery and Bio-imaging"
- 23 DecMs. Sayani Das, "Design and Development of Optical Probes for Tracking Essential and Toxic Metal Ions (Ph.D. Synopsis Seminar)"
- 19 DecDr. Pritam Eknath Kadam, "Carbenes in a Supersonic Jet Expansion"
- 12 DecProf. Shanteri Singh, "Utility of Natural Product Biosynthetic Enzymes for Drug Discovery"
- 02 DecMr. Sahil Kumar, "Cell Permeable Ratiometric Fluorescent Sensor for Detecting Signal Mediating Phospholipids"
There are 521 events in the past. Show them. Hide the events in the past (521) fetching past events...