Chemical Sciences Seminars
Held generally on every working Mondays at 4:00 PM in AG69
- 26 SepDr. Paramita Haldar, "Molecular Simulation of Long Time Structural Evolution in Nanomaterials"
- 25 SepDr. Shachi Gosavi, "A tale of two proteins: What folding dynamics can tell us about the function of structurally similar proteins"
- 18 SepProf. Peter Comba, "Coordination Chemistry of Cyclic Peptides: Possible Biological Functions of the Patellamides"
- 15 SepDr. Anupam Bandyopadhyay, "Nonribosomal Polyamides Binder Discovery of Ebola Glycoprotein and Development of a Platform for Peptidomimetic Covalent Binder Discovery"
- 14 SepDr. Anupam Bandyopadhyay, "Application of Iminoboronate in Chemistry and Biology"
- 11 SepMr. Ramiz Sheikh, "Bio-nanoconjugation of Mutant Cytochrome P450cam (CYP101) for electro-biocatalysis"
- 28 AugProf. Amitabha Chattopadhyay, "Dipole Organization and Membrane Biophysics: A Tale of Two Studies"
- 10 AugDr. Somrita Mondal, "Physico-chemical Aspects of Synthesis, Characterization of Nanostructured Materials and its Biological Applications"
- 03 AugDr. Kalyan Chakrabarti, "The role of conformational dynamics in molecular recognition"
- 02 AugDr. Kalyan Chakrabarti, "Conformational selection in a protein-protein interaction"
There are 355 events in the past. Show them. Hide the events in the past (355) fetching past events...