Chemical Sciences Seminars
Held generally on every working Mondays at 4:00 PM in AG69
- 24 MarDr. Santanu Mondal, "Chemical Biology of Protein Citrullination"
- 23 MarDr. Santanu Mondal, "From Designing Enzyme Mimetics to Probing Protein Citrullination"
- 06 MarDr. Bryden Le Bailly, "The nature of scientific publishing"
- 03 MarProf. Matthias Driess, "The Low-Temperature Molecular Precursor Approach to Energy Storage Materials"
- 02 MarMr. Arpan Dey, "Probing the conformational differences of membrane attached proteins at a single molecule level"
There are 545 events in the past. Show them. Hide the events in the past (545) fetching past events...