Chemical Sciences Seminars
Held generally on every working Mondays at 4:00 PM in AG69
There are 1 events in the future. Show them. Hide the events in the future (1)
- 27 NovDr. Shreetama Karmakar, "Femtosecond Stimulated Raman Spectroscopy as a New Tool to Identify Twisted Intramolecular Charge Transfer States"
- 23 NovMr. Mriganka Das, "Studies on Transition Metal Complexes of Flexible Polydentate Schiff Base Ligands"
- 20 NovDr. Divya Sasi, "Synthesis and Comparative Evaluation of Carbon Dots from Glucose Based Saccharides"
- 17 NovDr. Venkata Rao Kotagiri, "Functional Supramolecular and Polymeric Materials of Extended π-Systems"
- 16 NovDr. Venkata Rao Kotagiri, "Functional Supramolecular Polymers of Extended π-Systems"
- 08 NovProf. Gouriprasanna Roy, "Chemical Detoxification of Neurotoxic Methylmercury by Smart Molecules"
- 30 OctDr. T.G. Ajithkumar, "Insights into the mechanical properties of polymers by probing their functional group, and segmental motions using solid-state NMR."
- 27 OctProf. Paul Janmey, "Control of Actin Assembly by Polyphosphoinositides"
- 16 OctDr. Basudev Maity, "Structural Aspects of Ferritin Protein Cage for Designing Inorganic Biomaterials"
- 12 OctMr. Sanjay B. Kokane, "Development of Heterojunction Based Photocatalysts for Hydrogen Evolution Reaction and Dye Degradation Applications"
There are 365 events in the past. Show them. Hide the events in the past (365) fetching past events...