Chemical Sciences Seminars
Held generally on every working Mondays at 4:00 PM in AG69
- 31 JulDr. Subhasis Haldar, "GroEL Chaperonin Assisted Protein Folding: studied by PETFCS and SmFRET"
- 30 JulDr. Subhasis Haldar, "Direct observation of the Mechanical Foldase Activity of Trigger Factor Chaperone by Magnetic tweezers"
- 23 JulMr. Mahak Dhiman, "Design of Catalysts and Nano-Heaters by Decorating Ultrasmall Nanoparticles and Pseudo-Single Atoms of Metal on DFNS: Tuning their Plasmonic Response by Hot Spot Engineering (Ph.D. Synopsis Seminar)"
- 18 JulDr. Veerabhadrarao Kaliginedi, "Charge Transport and Catalysis Reactions at the Electrified Interfaces"
- 17 JulDr. Veerabhadrarao Kaliginedi, "Charge transport at Electrode|Molecule interface: From Molecular Electronics to Energy Research Applications"
- 16 JulMs. Priya Yadav, "Circular permutations in azurin: Creating new termini for pulling along different directions"
- 11 JulDr. Amit A. Vernekar, "Plant Viruses for the Delivery of Platinum Anticancer Therapeutics"
- 10 JulDr. Amit A. Vernekar, "Bioinorganic Chemistry Approach to Nanozymes for Cellular Redox Regulation"
- 09 JulProf. Sayan Bhattacharyya, "When Nano Break H2O"
There are 427 events in the past. Show them. Hide the events in the past (427) fetching past events...