Chemical Sciences Seminars
Held generally on every working Mondays at 4:00 PM in AG69
There are 1 events in the future. Show them. Hide the events in the future (1)
- 21 FebProf. R. David Britt, "[FeFe] Hydrogenase H-cluster Biosynthesis (DCS Special Colloquium)"
- 21 FebProf. Christopher J. Chang, "Activity-Based Sensing Approaches to Decipher Transition Metal Signaling (DCS Special Colloquium)"
- 20 FebProf. Arvind M. Lali, "Renewable Carbon Engineering Confluence of Modern Biological & Chemical Sciences (DCS Special Colloquium)"
- 20 FebProf. Gregory D. Scholes, "Probing Ultrafast Chemical Dynamics Inspired by the Rhythms of Fireflies (DCS Special Colloquium)"
- 19 FebProf. David L. Osborn, "Photodissociation of Acetylacetone: Photoionization and Threshold Photoelectron Spectroscopy Reveal Much More Than OH Radicals"
- 14 FebMohd Taher, "Development of Alkane hydroxylating Biocatalyst using Cytochrome P450 enzyme"
- 07 FebMr. Soumyajit Mitra, "Stability and Copper-binding properties of Azurin and its variants probed using optical spectroscopy (M.Sc. Synopsis Seminar)"
- 05 FebDr. Saswata Bhattacharya, "Materials Simulation From First-Principles: Fundamental Challenges and Importance of Finite Temperature Modeling"
- 04 FebDr. Saswata Bhattacharya, "Computational Design of Nano-clusters by Property-Based Cascade Genetic Algorithms: Tuning the Electronic Properties of (TiO2)n Clusters"
- 01 FebMs. Nita Ghosh, "Probing Charge Transfer Reaction Coordinate in Supramolecular Donor-Acceptor Frameworks (M.Sc. Synopsis Seminar)"
There are 452 events in the past. Show them. Hide the events in the past (452) fetching past events...