Chemical Sciences Seminars
Held generally on every working Mondays at 4:00 PM in AG69
- 29 AugDr. Poonam Srivastava, "Engineering Artificial Metalloenzyme for Enantioselective Catalysis"
- 26 AugProf. Bhaskaran Muralidharan, "Series “Quantum” Resistors: Design of “molecule like” spin-filtering using superlattices"
- 21 AugDr. Sanhita Sinharay, "Picturing the future of healthcare through molecular imaging"
- 20 AugDr. Sanhita Sinharay, "Picturing the future of healthcare through molecular imaging"
- 19 AugDr. Hema Chandra Kotamarthi, "Protein degradation by a double-ring AAA+ protease: in singulo mechanisms of unfolding and translocation"
- 13 AugDr. Sushma Rawool, "Evaluation of photocatalytic activity over g-C3N4 coated DFNS and the role of interface"
- 30 JulProf. Kallol Ray, "Small Molecule Activation at Transition Metal Centers: Structure-Function Correlations"
- 29 JulMr. Sanjoy Paul, "Computational investigation of the effect of copper coordination and native disulfide bond on the mechanical unfolding pathways of Azurin (M.Sc. Synopsis Seminar)"
- 22 JulDr. Vinayak Rane, "Can EPR be used to probe solid-liquid phase transitions in confined systems?"
- 18 JulDr. Anuradha Nair, "Biophysical characterization of DNA damage proteins from Rice Plant"
- 15 JulMs. Priya Yadav, "The response of blue copper protein to changes in beta sheet connectivity"
- 10 JulDr. Sameer S. Kulkarni, "Chemical Protein Synthesis via a Diselenide–Selenoester Ligation Approach"
- 09 JulDr. Sameer S. Kulkarni, "From Protein-Protein Interaction Modulators to Chemical Protein Synthesis: Exploring Unconventional Approaches"
- 08 JulProf. Ranjan Das, "Computation of Resonance Magnetic Fields of CW‑EPR Spectra by Reversion of Power Series"
- 03 JulProf. Krishnananda Chattopadhyay, "Is the early stage of aggregation important in understanding neurodegenerative diseases?"
There are 499 events in the past. Show them. Hide the events in the past (499) fetching past events...