Chemical Sciences Seminars
Held generally on every working Mondays at 4:00 PM in AG69
- 22 JunDr. Kailash Chandra Jena, "Switching On and Off of Interfacial Water Ordering at Air/Water Interface"
- 11 JunProf. Prashant K. Jain, "Carbon-Fixation by Plasmonic Catalysts"
- 05 JunDr. Arnica Karuna, "Applications of coherent Raman scattering microscopy in bioimaging"
- 29 MayMr. Mahak Dhiman, "Hot Spot Engineering in Gold-DFNS Plasmonic Nanostructures: Synthesis and Applications as Nano-Heaters"
- 28 MayMr. Barun Kumar Maity, "Disordered Proteins: Spontaneous Fluctuations, Membrane Interactions and Toxicity"
- 24 MayMs. Viola Caroline D'mello, "Revisiting the BIM-Trimethylamine and BIM-Ammonia H-Bonded Complexes"
- 21 MayMr. Abhijit Mondal, "Comparative study of Native and Hybrid-enzymes: Preparation, Characterization and Reactivity"
- 11 MayDr. Sameer Varma, "Many body effects in biomolecular ionic interactions"
- 07 MayMs. Charu Seth, "Beyond the Conventional Hybrid Perovskites"
- 02 MayDr. Amandeep Sekhon, "Viscoelastic response of Liquid at Nanoconfinement"
- 01 MayMr. Rustam Singh, "Dendritic Fibrous Nanosilica Coated Titanium Dioxide for Morphology Controlled Photocatalysis (Ph.D. Synopsis Seminar)"
There are 413 events in the past. Show them. Hide the events in the past (413) fetching past events...