The seminar series for condensed matter physics and statistical mechanics. On working Wednesday, 2:30 pm, in room A-304
- 08 AugDr. Madhuparna Karmakar, "Imbalanced Fermi gas and exotic superfluid phases"
- 01 AugProf. Ashvin Vishwanath, "Gauge theories in Condensed Matter Physics (Condensed Matter Lecture Series)"
- 31 JulProf. Ashvin Vishwanath, "Quantum Information, Entanglement and Classification of Gapped Quantum Phases of Matter (Condensed Matter Lecture Series)"
- 30 JulProf. Subir Sachdev, "SYK models of extremal black holes and strange metals"
- 25 JulDr. Debasish Banerjee, "Quantum Link Hamiltonians with exact gauge invariance on the lattice"
There are 153 events in the past. Show them. Hide the events in the past (153) fetching past events...