The seminar series for condensed matter physics and statistical mechanics. On working Wednesday, 2:30 pm, in room A-304
- 21 NovDr. Manabendra Nath Bera, "Universal Laws of Thermodynamics"
- 02 NovDr. Hridis Pal, "Quantum oscillations without a Fermi surface"
- 26 OctMr. Sarath Sankar, "Vortex and charge BKT transitions in disordered superconductor thin films"
- 11 OctProf. David Kaplan, "From sign problems to a quantum computer"
- 04 OctProf. Satya Majumdar, "Extremal statistics in the classical one dimensional Coulomb gas"
There are 141 events in the past. Show them. Hide the events in the past (141) fetching past events...