The seminar series for condensed matter physics and statistical mechanics. On working Wednesday, 2:30 pm, in room A-304
- 20 MarProf. Arnab Sen, "Aperiodically driven Integrable Systems and their emergent steady states"
- 13 MarProf. Subhro Bhattacharjee, "Butterfly effect in frustrated magnets"
- 27 FebDr. Kabir Ramola, "Constrained Fluctuations in Jammed Soft Disk Packings"
- 06 FebMr. Vivek Pareek, "Altering the dimensionality of exciton-exciton annihilation from 1D to 2D in atomically thin black phosphorus"
- 05 FebProf. Manas Kulkarni, "Connections between Classical Integrable Models, Log Gas and Random Matrix Theory"
There are 159 events in the past. Show them. Hide the events in the past (159) fetching past events...