String Theory Seminars
On working Mondays at 4 PM in lecture room A 304
- 19 NovDr. Soumangsu Bhusan Chakraborty, "JTbar deformed CFT_2 and string theory (Quantum Spacetime Seminar Series) (Skype Talk)"
- 12 NovProf. Justin David, "Applications of moonshine in string compactifications and black holes (Quantum Spacetime Seminar Series)"
- 05 NovProf. Nilay Kundu, "Second law of black-hole thermodynamics in higher derivative theories of gravity (Quantum Spacetime Seminar Series)"
- 01 NovDr. Madhusudan Raman, "Aspects of Hecke Symmetry"
- 29 OctProf. Arnab Kundu, "Strings, Schwarzian, Maximal Chaos (Quantum Spacetime Series seminar)"
- 22 OctProf. Ofer Aharony, "Renormalization group flows in disordered field theories (Quantum Spacetime Series Seminar) [vis Skype]"
- 15 OctProf. Vikram Tripathi, "Quasiparticle lifetime in a finite conductor and the problem of many-body localization (Quantum Spacetime Series Seminar)"
- 08 OctProf. Rajesh Gopakumar, "On the Polyakov-Mellin bootstrap (Quantum Spacetime Seminar Series)"
- 01 OctDr. Ayan Mukhopadhyay, "Some revelations of rebellious and queer nature of NAdS2 (THE QUANTUM SPACETIME SEMINAR SERIES)"
There are 358 events in the past. Show them. Hide the events in the past (358) fetching past events...