Astronomy and Astrophysics Seminars
Held on every working Tuesday at 4.00 pm in AG - 69
- 28 NovMs. Deepthi Gorthi, "Building an FFT Correlator for the Hydrogen Epoch of Reionization Array"
- 24 NovMr. Dipanjan Dey, "On The Validity of Cosmic Censorship Conjecture in a Cosmological"
- 21 NovProf. Thomas Henning, "From protoplanetary disks to planetary atmospheres"
- 20 NovDr. Krishna Venkateswara, "A Prototype Interferometric Torsion Balance for Low-Frequency Gravitational-Wave Detection"
- 14 NovProf. Alexander V. Lapinov, "Precise radio astronomical and laboratory spectroscopy"
- 14 NovDr. Krishna Venkateswara, "Improving Seismic Isolation in LIGO using Ground-Rotation Sensors"
- 10 NovMr. Federico Vincentelli, "Multi-wavelength fast correlated variability of black-hole X-ray binaries"
- 31 OctMr. Md Aslam Ali Molla, "Observational Evidence of Two Component Advective Flows Around Black Holes From The Analysis of Satellite Data"
- 20 OctDr. Rodolfo Montez Jr., "Insights into Binary Stars, Stellar Winds, and Astrophysical Plasmas from X-ray Observations of Planetary Nebulae"
- 13 OctDr. Vimal Simha, "Cosmology in the low redshift universe"
- 10 OctDr. Subhajeet Karmakar, "Magnetic activities on low-mass stars and X-ray binaries"
There are 310 events in the past. Show them. Hide the events in the past (310) fetching past events...