Astronomy and Astrophysics Seminars
Held on every working Tuesday at 4.00 pm in AG - 66 or A-269
- 31 MayDr. Poojan Agarwal, "Reconsidering the contribution of massive stars in star cluster simulations"
- 24 MayDr. Kyle Kremer, "Globular Clusters: Astronomical Factories of Black Holes, Gravitational Wave Sources, and Other Stellar Exotica"
- 19 MayDr. Athira Menon, "Contact binaries: a window to a long union of massive stars"
- 17 MayDr. Sujoy Mate, "Closing down the observation gap on millisecond to second timescale relativistic radio and X-ray transients"
- 10 MayDr. Prerna Rana, "Nascent efforts towards Nano and Milli-Hertz GW Astronomy"
- 28 AprMr. Tuhin Ghosh, "Sculpting Planetary Systems via Dynamical Processes"
- 28 AprMr. Bihan Banerjee, "Exploring initial properties and evolution pathways of close-in exoplanets with photoevaporation modelling"
- 26 AprMr. Ambreesh Khurana, "Numerical Simulations of Dense Star Clusters"
- 26 AprMr. Anindya Ganguly, "Identifying and characterising open clusters"
- 19 AprMr. Siddharth Dhanpal, "Ensemble asteroseismology with Deep learning"
- 19 AprMr. Subhajit Dandapat, "Modelling Hecto & Nano Hertz Gravitational Wave Sources"
- 12 AprMr. Chirag Chawla, "Hunting Down Black Holes in Detached Binaries"
- 12 AprMr. Prasad Subramaniam, "Studying Convection & Magnetism in the Sun Using Helioseismology"
There are 464 events in the past. Show them. Hide the events in the past (464) fetching past events...