Astronomy and Astrophysics Seminars
Held on every working Tuesday at 4.00 pm in AG - 66 or A-269
- 22 AprMr. Chirag Chawla, "Gaia may detect hundreds of black holes"
- 20 AprMr. Ambreesh Khurana, "On the formation of Extremely Low-Mass White Dwarf Binaries in wide orbits"
- 15 AprMr. Samarth G. K., "Measuring Solar Internal Rotation using Helioseismic Normal-Mode Coupling"
- 08 AprMr. Anindya Ganguly, "On the formation of the Black Hole–Red Straggler binary in M10"
- 06 AprMr. Tuhin Ghosh, "Effects of planetesimal scattering on planet pairs near first order mean motion resonances"
There are 441 events in the past. Show them. Hide the events in the past (441) fetching past events...