Astronomy and Astrophysics Seminars
Held on every working Tuesday at 4.00 pm in AG - 69
- 05 JulDr. Dhiraj Kumar Hazra, "The standard model of cosmology and beyond: constraints and forecasts"
- 03 JulDr. Dhiraj Kumar Hazra, "Decoding cosmic fingerprints: constraining the generation and evolution of primordial fluctuations"
- 29 MayDr. T. Mageshwaran, "Physics of tidal disruption events around black holes"
- 22 MayDr. Md Shah Alam, "Study of Black Hole Binaries using Space Based X-ray Astronomy Satellites."
- 15 MayDr. Arpita Mitra, "Infrared modifications to General Relativity"
- 08 MayDr. Shubhanshu Tiwari, "Gravitational waves from eccentric BBH : Searches and Astrophysical implications"
- 03 MayMr. Dattaraj Dhuri, "Machine Learning Studies of Solar Active Regions"
- 01 MayMr. Sudip Chakraborty, "Alignment of the jet with Black Hole spin: a hint from the TDE Swift J1644+57"
There are 340 events in the past. Show them. Hide the events in the past (340) fetching past events...