Astronomy and Astrophysics Seminars
Held on every working Tuesday at 4.00 pm in AG - 69
- 23 MayDr. Badri Krishnan, "The observation of binary black hole coalescence events by Advanced LIGO"
- 16 MayDr. Karan Jani, "Journey of Binary Black Holes: From Supercomputers to LIGO to Universe"
- 09 MayMs. Ragadeepika Pucha, "Testing CDM on small scales: Search for Satellites around Dwarf Galaxies"
- 28 AprDr. Shubhrangshu Ghosh, "Black Hole Accretion: From X-ray binaries to Quasars"
- 27 AprDr. Sourabh Nampalliwar, "Are astrophysical black holes described by the Kerr metric?"
- 25 AprMr. Rajibul Shaikh, "Wormholes, energy conditions, and modified gravity"
- 21 AprMr. Kaushal Sharma, "Automatic Analysis Tools for Stellar Parametrization and Classification"
- 11 AprMr. Debdutta Paul, "Luminosity function of long Gamma Ray Bursts"
- 10 AprMr. Krishnendu Mandal, "Helioseismic kernels to infer large scale flows in the Sun"
- 04 AprMs. Shreya Banerjee, "Can there be bounce in Weakly Broken Galileon (WBG) theories?"
- 03 AprMr. Jishnu Bhattacharya, "Imaging subsurface profiles of solar supergranules"
There are 291 events in the past. Show them. Hide the events in the past (291) fetching past events...