- TIFR Web Site
- Create event
- Site Map
- About Indico
- My Indico
Astronomy and Astrophysics Seminars
Held on every working Tuesday at 4.00 pm in AG - 66 or A-269
- 12 JunDr. Meenakshi Gaira, "High-Q Whispering Gallery Modes in dynamic liquid microsphere cavities coupled to sub-micron tapered fibers"
- 02 JunDr. Arif Babul, "Modeling the Formation and Evolution of Massive Galaxies in the Cosmos: Successes & Opportunities"
- 30 MayDr. Navin Sridhar, "Comptonization by magnetic reconnection plasmoids in black hole coronae"
- 23 MayDr. Pankaj Kushwaha, "The Candidate Binary SMBH blazar OJ 287: Spectral Changes and New Insights into Relativistic Jets and Accretion Physics"
- 18 MayDr. Prerna Rana, "Preparing high-precision PTA data sets for nano-Hertz GW Astronomy"
- 16 MayProf. Arunav Kundu, "Globular Clusters and Compact Binary Systems"
- 09 MayProf. Anand Sengupta, "A fast PE algorithm using meshfree methods for reconstructing coalescing compact binary sources"
- 04 MayDr. Sujay Mate, "Closing down the observation gap on millisecond to second timescale relativistic radio and X-ray transients"
- 02 MayProf. Sarita Vig, "Non-thermal emission from massive protostellar jets"
- 02 MayMr. Abhishek Sharma, "Template bank to search for exotic gravitational wave signals from astrophysical compact binaries."
There are 513 events in the past. Show them. Hide the events in the past (513) fetching past events...