Astronomy and Astrophysics Seminars
Held on every working Tuesday at 4.00 pm in AG - 66 or A-269
- 28 FebDr. Ramandeep Gill, "Constraining the GRB prompt emission mechanism, magnetic field geometry and jet structure with linear polarization"
- 27 FebDr. Ramandeep Gill, "Gamma-ray bursts: The mystery being resolved & new prospects"
- 24 FebDr. Shamik Bhattacharjee, "Supervised convolutional neural networks for understanding solar flares"
- 12 FebProf. Neal J. Evans II, "Tracing the physical and chemical evolution during low-mass star formation"
- 11 FebDr. Joe Philip Ninan, "Accreting protoplanetary discs and Evaporating exospheres"
- 10 FebDr. Joe Philip Ninan, "Ongoing search for Habitable Exo-planets: Building Instruments"
There are 408 events in the past. Show them. Hide the events in the past (408) fetching past events...