Astronomy and Astrophysics Seminars
Held on every working Tuesday at 4.00 pm in AG - 69
- 18 JunProf. Arun Mangalam, "Astrophysically useful solutions to trajectories around a Kerr black hole"
- 11 JunDr. Debarati Chatterjee, "Theoretical Modeling: an essential tool for confronting Neutron Star observations"
- 28 MayDr. Ramandeep Gill, "Insights gained from GW170817/GRB 170817A: BNS merger remnant and outflow structure"
- 23 MayProf. Sudip Bhattacharyya, "Extreme worlds and AstroSat"
- 14 MayMr. Mukul Bhattacharya,, "Source properties and spatial distribution of Fast radio bursts"
- 09 MayDr. Manoj P., "Exoplanetary systems: what have we learned so far?"
- 08 MayMr. Prasanta Kumar Nayak, "Study of star clusters populations in the Magellanic Cloud"
- 07 MayMr. Supriyo Ghosh, "Spectroscopic and photometric characterization of cool and evolved stars"
- 06 MayMr. Dattaraj Dhuri, "Machine learning applied to detect of pre-emergence photospheric magnetic field patterns"
- 03 MayDr. David Hilditch, "Open Problems of Practice and Principle in Numerical Relativity"
- 02 MayMr. Lankeswar Dey, "Probing Supermassive Black Hole Binary Using Radio Observations"
There are 382 events in the past. Show them. Hide the events in the past (382) fetching past events...