Astronomy and Astrophysics Seminars
Held on every working Tuesday at 4.00 pm in AG - 69
There are 2 events in the future. Show them. Hide the events in the future (2)
- 26 AprMs. Srishti Tiwari, "Modeling gravitational wave signals from compact binaries"
- 24 AprMr. Lankeswar Dey, "Calculating hereditary contribution to gravitational radiation from the eccentric binary black hole in blazar OJ287"
- 19 AprMr. Srimanta Banerjee, "Analytical and Numerical studies of a thin tilted accretion disk around a spinning black hole"
- 10 AprDr. Manoneeta Chakraborty, "The peculiar bursting behavior of magnetars and its implications"
- 05 AprMr. Krishnendu Mandal, "Helioseismic Inversion for inferring the structure of the solar meridional flow"
- 03 AprMr. Prashant Kocherlakota, "On the stability of Kerr superspinars"
- 27 MarMr. Mayank Narang, "Are Exoplanet properties determined by the host star?"
- 15 MarMr. Abhimanyu S., "Extending the existing timing model for pulsars in almost circular orbits"
- 13 MarMr. Debdutta Paul, "Modelling and predicting the rate of transients and associated events"
- 06 MarMr. Yannick Boetzel, "Fourier domain gravitational waveforms for spinning, precessing eccentric binaries"
There are 330 events in the past. Show them. Hide the events in the past (330) fetching past events...