Astronomy and Astrophysics Seminars
Held on every working Tuesday at 4.00 pm in AG - 66 or A-269
- 30 AugDr. Marios Karouzos, "How to publish (and write) an impactful paper in Nature Astronomy"
- 10 AugProf. Shrinivas Kulkarni, "The Far Ultraviolet diffuse background"
- 06 JulProf. Eran Ofek, "The Large Array Survey Telescope and the Weizmann Fast Astronomical Survey Telescope"
- 29 JunDr. Joel Green, "Variability in Circumstellar Disks and Star Formation: a Powerful Tool"
- 22 JunDr. Prasanta Kumar Nayak, "Importance of UV studies in characterizing very young to old stellar populations"
- 17 JunDr. Harish Vedantham, "Radio flashes from plasma storms around exoplanets"
- 15 JunDr. Supriyo Ghosh, "Spectroscopic Diagnosis of Cool Giants & TANSPEC Data Reduction Pipeline"
There are 453 events in the past. Show them. Hide the events in the past (453) fetching past events...