Astronomy and Astrophysics Seminars
Held on every working Tuesday at 4.00 pm in AG - 66 or A-269
- 07 FebDr. Varsha Kulkarni, "The Connections between Galaxies and their Circumgalactic Medium"
- 06 FebMr. Sumeet Kulkarni, "Spins and Kicks: Further insights into the dynamical properties of compact binary mergers"
- 31 JanDr. Mageshwaran T., "Advection-dominated accretion disk corona modeling in tidal disruption events"
- 24 JanDr. Sudip Chakraborty, "Unraveling fast non-equatorial disk-wind and high-density disk reflection in MAXI J1348-630"
- 20 JanDr. M. S. Nanda Kumar, "Star cluster formation in hub-filament systems."
- 19 JanDr. Athira Menon, "Imprints of Stellar Mergers on Core Collapse Supernovae and their Progenitors"
- 16 JanProf. Dipankar Banerjee, "Aditya L1: our own space laboratory to study the sun"
- 13 JanProf. Tanmoy Chattopadhyay, "Development and characterization of novel X-ray detectors for the next generation astronomical observatories"
- 10 JanDr. Priyanka Chaturvedi, "From hot Jupiters to Super-Earths: Exoplanets and beyond"
There are 499 events in the past. Show them. Hide the events in the past (499) fetching past events...