Astronomy and Astrophysics Seminars
Held on every working Tuesday at 4.00 pm in AG - 69
- 27 MarMr. Dattaraj Dhuri, "Prediction of Solar Flares Using Machine Learning"
- 24 MarDr. Naslim Neelamkodan, "ALMA reveals molecular cloud N55 in the Large Magellanic Cloud as a site of massive star formation"
- 23 MarMr. Jai Verdhan Chauhan, "Study of Spectro-Temporal behaviour in X-ray binaries with AstroSat/LAXPC"
- 21 MarMs. Sayantani Bera,, "Fluctuating gravitational field as an explanation for quantum decoherence: its implication and detection"
- 14 MarMr. Prashant Kocherlakota, "Gyroscope precession as an indicator of a Kerr horizons"
- 21 FebDr. Girish Kulkarni, "Understanding the Nature of the First Stars"
- 20 FebDr. Girish Kulkarni, "Revealing 13 Billion Years of Thermal Evolution of the Universe"
- 07 FebDr. Projjwal Banerjee, "Did a Low-Mass Supernova Trigger the Formation of the Solar System? Clues from Stable Isotopes and 10Be"
There are 283 events in the past. Show them. Hide the events in the past (283) fetching past events...