Astronomy and Astrophysics Seminars
Held on every working Tuesday at 4.00 pm in AG - 69
- 16 AprMr. Mayank Narang, "Probing signatures of star-planet interactions in the radio and the UV domain"
- 11 AprMr. Abhimanyu S., "Pulsar Timing Residuals due to Black Hole Binaries in Relativistic eccentric orbits"
- 26 MarDr. Dipanjan Mukherjee, "Simulating the jet-ISM interaction in GPS & CSS galaxies"
- 25 MarDr. Dipanjan Mukherjee, "How young relativistic jets from AGNs impact galaxy evolution"
- 11 MarDr. Shriharsh Tendulkar, "Probing the Radio-Transient Universe with CHIME"
- 05 MarDr. Jeff Andrews, "Double Neutron Stars: Merger Times, Systemic Velocity, and Travel Distances"
There are 371 events in the past. Show them. Hide the events in the past (371) fetching past events...