Astronomy and Astrophysics Seminars
Held on every working Tuesday at 4.00 pm in AG - 66 or A-269
- 29 SepDr. Prasanta Nayak, "Ultra-Violet Imaging Telescope (UVIT) studies of young stars and star clusters"
- 22 SepDr. Apurva Oza, "Resonant Frequencies Reveal Evaporating Exomoons at Several Alkaline Exoplanet Systems"
- 15 SepProf. Ilya Mandel, "The promise of gravitational-wave astrophysics"
- 11 SepDr. Bindu Rani, "Active Galactic Nuclei in the Multi-messenger Era - Gamma-rays and Future"
- 10 SepDr. Bindu Rani, "Active Galactic Nuclei in the Multi-messenger Era - Probing Jet Physics"
- 08 SepMr. Sudip Chakraborty, "Black Hole X-ray transients across the mass scale"
- 01 SepMr. Samarth G. K., "Study of flows of the Solar Convective Zone: Differential Rotation and Surface Convection"
- 25 AugMr. Mayank Narang, "From protostars to exoplanets: insights from Gaia"
- 20 AugDr. Nicola Schneider, "The SOFIA legacy project FEEDBACK"
- 11 AugAbhimanyu S., "Timing a blazar: A novel Bayesian approach to describe the Central Engine of Blazar OJ 287"
- 04 AugLankeswar Dey, "OJ 287: Potential Rosetta stone for the nascent multi-messenger nano-Hz GW astronomy"
There are 417 events in the past. Show them. Hide the events in the past (417) fetching past events...