Astronomy and Astrophysics Seminars
Held on every working Tuesday at 4.00 pm in AG - 69
- 29 JanMr. Dhruv Pathak, "Dynamical contributions in the rate of change of the periods of radio pulsars"
- 18 JanMr. Ajay Malkoti, "Accurate and efficient viscoelastic modelling of Deccan flood basalt"
- 15 JanProf. Tirthankar Roy Choudhury, "Probing the high-redshift universe using neutral hydrogen"
- 14 JanProf. Bacham Eswar Reddy, "Excess Lithium in Red Giant Branch Stars: An observational perspective to Li enrichment in the Galaxy."
- 10 JanDr. Mayukh Pahari, "Current observational understanding of the accretion geometry [from stellar mass black hole to AGN] using temporal analysis"
There are 362 events in the past. Show them. Hide the events in the past (362) fetching past events...