Astronomy and Astrophysics Seminars
Held on every working Tuesday at 4.00 pm in AG - 69
- 20 OctDr. Rodolfo Montez Jr., "Insights into Binary Stars, Stellar Winds, and Astrophysical Plasmas from X-ray Observations of Planetary Nebulae"
- 25 SepDr. Krishna Venkateswara, "Exploring the Gravitational Universe with LIGO and Torsion-Balance Experiments"
- 15 SepDr. Neha Sharma, "Studies of Galactic Star Forming Regions & related Instrumentation"
- 12 SepDr. Sk Jahanur Hoque, "Cosmological horizon and quadrupole formula in de Sitter background"
- 07 SepProf. Torsten Ensslin, "Information Field Theory: The logic of perception, applied to Astrophysics"
- 05 SepDr. Arjun Datta, "Imaging the Earth using seismic surface waves: lateral heterogeneities, mode conversion and the path average approximation"
There are 305 events in the past. Show them. Hide the events in the past (305) fetching past events...