School of Technology and Computer Science Seminars
Seminars for STCS department held in A-212 STCS seminar room
- 13 FebSubhashini Krishnasamy, "Learning and Scheduling in Queueing Systems"
- 06 FebPankaj S. Joshi, "Recent Developments on Gravitational Collapse"
- 02 FebAditya Nema, "A Scheme to Achieve One Shot Information Spectrum Divergence Rate Using Collision Relative Entropy for a Point to Point Classical - Quantum (c-q) Channel"
- 23 JanMichel Mandjes, "Overdispersion and Multi-timescale Models: Exact Asymptotics"
- 19 JanPhani Raj Lolakapuri, "Representation of Finite Games as Congestion Games"
- 18 JanNavin Kashyap, "Estimating the Capacity of the 2-D Hard Square Constraint Using Generalized Belief Propagation"
- 16 JanRohit Gurjar, "Derandomizing the Isolation Lemma and Parallel Algorithms"
- 12 JanAjay Kshemkalyani, "Causal Consistency Algorithms for Partially Replicated and Fully Replicated Systems"
- 10 JanAnkit Garg, "Optimization for Derandomization: Polynomial Identity Testing, Geodesically Convex Optimization and More"
- 09 JanRaaz Dwivedi, "Theoretical Guarantees for MCMC Algorithms"
- 08 JanAshwin Pananjady, "Beyond Parametric Models: Robust Machine Learning with Permutation-based Models"
- 05 JanKshitij Gajjar, "Parametric Shortest Paths in Directed Graphs"
- 02 JanParikshit Gopalan, "Outlier Detection Via Dimension Reduction"
There are 704 events in the past. Show them. Hide the events in the past (704) fetching past events...