Held on every Tuesday at 1600 hrs. in AG-80
- 12 JunProf. Michael Hatridge, "Quantum Hamiltonian Engineering with parametric drives"
- 04 JunProf. Prabhat Mandal, "Topological insulators and 3D Dirac/Weyl semimetals: A novel electronic state of matter"
- 15 MayMr. Ram Kumar, "Influence of Magnetic Structure on the Magnetic Properties of Compensated Ferrimagnets"
- 15 MayDr. Emilie Ringe, "Manipulating light at the nanoscale with Earth-abundant and multimetallicplasmonics"
- 08 MayProf. Abhay Shukla, "Comprehensive phase diagram of two-dimensional space charge doped Bi2Sr2CaCu2O8+x"
- 27 AprMs. Richa Sharma, "Computational study of Plasmonic resonances in various nanogeometries"
- 25 AprMr. Abhishek Singh, "Synthesis and Study of Magnetic and Magneto-transport properties of some topological Insulators"
- 24 AprMr. S.L.D. Varma, "Studies on Resistive Random Access Memory (RRAM) device performance using oxygen affinity of metal electrodes and Light-induced resistive switching"
- 23 AprDr. Bandana Singha, "Impact of Boron Rich Layer on p-type emitter formation with Boron Spin on Dopant source"
- 04 AprDr. Pabitra Das, ""Exploiting non-Hermiticity in localized plasmonic systems" & "Electron Energy-Gain Spectroscopy: giving a new dimension to nano optics""
- 03 AprProf. Ravindra N. Bhatt, "Fermi Surface Geometry and Toplogy of Composite Fermions"
- 02 AprDr. Pabitra Das, "Nano optics with fast electrons: Optical excitations in electron microscope"
There are 451 events in the past. Show them. Hide the events in the past (451) fetching past events...