Held on every Tuesday at 1600 hrs. in AG-80
- 26 AprDr. Abhinav Kandala, "Quantum computation with noisy superconducting qubits"
- 18 AprMs. Manjari Garg, "Organic Molecular Surface Modification of III-Nitride Wide Bandgap Semiconductors for Improved Electronics"
- 16 AprDr. Marsha M. Parmar, "Investigation of Nonlinearities and Piezoelectricity in 2D NEMS"
- 11 AprProf. S. Anantha Ramakrishna, "Anisotropic metamaterials for increased coupling to the near-field of small emitters"
- 09 AprDr. Anup Pradhan Sakhya, "Fermi surface in bulk SmB6 from electronic structure calculations"
- 03 AprDr. Atul Varshney, "Viscous flow of polymers and viscous electron current in graphene"
- 02 AprDr. Rajasekhar Medapalli, "Towards the next generation data storage technology: Ultrafast optical control of magnetic materials"
- 28 MarDr. Sudipta Dubey, "Optically active neutral and charged single photon emitters in atomically thin materials"
- 22 MarDr. Ashok Ajoy, "Quantum sensor assisted nuclear "hyperpolarization": new avenues for ultrafast NMR/MRI"
- 20 MarDr. Ashok Ajoy, "“Quantum assisted” magnetic resonance across length scales"
- 07 MarProf. Günter Steinmeyer, "Electric-field induced optical nonlinearities in air : how to make gases behave like uniaxial crystals"
There are 493 events in the past. Show them. Hide the events in the past (493) fetching past events...