Held on every Tuesday at 1600 hrs. in AG-80
There are 2 events in the future. Show them. Hide the events in the future (2)
- 27 FebProf. Roderich Moessner, "Magnetic Majorana Fermions"
- 13 FebMr. Research Student, Department of Physics, Nano Functional Materials Technology Centre and Materials Science Research Centre, Indian Institute of Technology Madras, Chennai, "Vibrational dynamics and superconducting properties of CVD grown boron doped diamond films"
- 23 JanDr. Subhamoy Ghatak, "Anomalous spin signal and Josephson supercurrent in bulk-insulating topological insulators"
- 22 JanProf. Umesh Waghmare, "Functional Properties of Materials at Nano-scale: First-principles Theory"
- 16 JanDr. Shivani Sharma, "Structural phase transition and multiferroic studies in some transition metal oxides"
- 15 JanProf. Aveek Bid, "Superconductivity in Oxide heterostructure"
- 12 JanProf. Ashwin A. Seshia, "Nonlinear resonances and phononic frequency combs in MEMS"
- 11 JanProf. Somnath Bhattacharyya, "Odd-frequency Superconducting Order Parameter in Boron-doped Nanocrystalline Diamond Films"
- 09 JanProf. Philip Kim, "Electronic and Optoelectronic Physics in the van der Waals Heterojunctions of 2-dimensional Materials"
- 02 JanDr. Srivatsan Chakram, "Random access control, tunable coupling and enhanced lifetimes in superconducting circuits"
There are 437 events in the past. Show them. Hide the events in the past (437) fetching past events...