State of the Universe
Seminars in cosmology and astro-particle physics. (Fridays 11:30 a.m. Room A304)
- 26 MarDr. Nachiketa Chakraborty, "Foregrounds in astroparticle physics and cosmology"
- 14 MarProf. Rajib Saha, "Removing a hidden foreground leakage from harmonic space ILC algorithm and analysis of Planck and WMAP data"
- 24 FebDr. Irshad Mohammed, "Strong gravitational lensing mass mapping using genetic algorithm"
- 17 FebProf. Roberto Trotta, "Measuring the expansion history of the Universe with Supernovae Type Ia: successes and pitfalls"
- 13 FebProf. Ritoban Basu Thakur, "Development of instrumentation for CMB measurements with the SPT-3G and CMB Stage-4 experiments"
- 06 FebDr. Irshad Mohammed, "Statistical essentials for precision cosmology: the covariance matrix of the matter power spectrum"
There are 15 events in the past. Show them. Hide the events in the past (15) fetching past events...