State of the Universe
Seminars in cosmology and astro-particle physics. (Fridays 11:30 a.m. Room A304)
- 07 MayProf. Subinoy Das, "Hints of new physics in dark matter and neutrino sector and cosmological Hubble anomaly"
- 30 AprDr. Toni Tuominen, "An EAGLE view of the missing baryons."
- 23 AprDr. Madhurima Choudhury, "Extracting the cosmological 21cm signal Using Artificial Neural Networks"
- 09 AprProf. Aseem Paranjape, "The radial acceleration relation in a LCDM universe"
- 26 MarProf. Vikram Rentala, "A strong broadband 21 cm cosmological signal from dark matter spin-flip interactions"
- 19 MarDr. Prakash Gaikwad, "The Thermal and Ionization state of the Universe in past 12.8 billion years"
- 12 MarProf. Jens-Kristian Krogager, "The Purely Astrometric Quasar Survey: A Colour-blind approach to quasar identification"
- 05 MarProf. Harley Katz, "The Impact of Primordial Magnetic Fields on the First Galaxies, Reionization, and the Global 21cm Signal"
There are 89 events in the past. Show them. Hide the events in the past (89) fetching past events...