State of the Universe
Seminars in cosmology and astro-particle physics. (Fridays 11:30 a.m. Room A304)
- 17 JunKailash Sahu, "An Isolated Stellar-Mass Black Hole Detected Through Astrometric Microlensing"
- 10 JunDr. Peter Denton, "Connecting the Extremes: A Story of Supermassive Black Holes and Ultralight Dark Matter"
- 03 JunMr. Shikhar Mittal, "Background of radio photons from primordial black holes"
- 27 MayDr. Satadru Bag, "Harnessing the Unresolved Lenses: Detecting Strong Lenses and Measuring Time-Delays from Unresolved Light Curves"
- 20 MayMr. Dibya Sankar Chattopadhyay, "Propagation of decaying neutrinos in matter: an analytic treatment"
- 06 MayDr. Nikolina Šarčević, "Joint Modelling of Astrophysics Systematics for Cosmology with LSST"
There are 130 events in the past. Show them. Hide the events in the past (130) fetching past events...