State of the Universe
Seminars in cosmology and astro-particle physics. (Fridays 11:30 a.m. Room A304)
- 05 MarProf. Harley Katz, "The Impact of Primordial Magnetic Fields on the First Galaxies, Reionization, and the Global 21cm Signal"
- 26 FebDr. Huanqing Chen, "Probing Cosmic Reionization with Quasar Proximity Zones"
- 19 FebMr. Anupam Ray, "Low Mass Black Holes from Dark Core Collapse"
- 12 FebDr. Jankee Raste, "Implications of the z ~ 5 Lyman-alpha forest for the 21-cm power spectrum from EoR"
- 05 FebDr. G V Punyakoti, "The Cosmic Ballet: spinning in the web"
- 29 JanDr. Priyank Parashari, "Self-interacting neutrinos in the light of cosmological and IceCube observations."
- 22 JanDr. Raghunath Ghara, "Constraining the states of the intergalactic medium during the Epoch of Reionization using 21-cm observations"
- 15 JanMr. Soumak Maitra, "Higher-order clustering statistics in the Intergalactic Medium using Lyman-α forest"
- 08 JanDr. Disha Bhatia, "Generalized unitarity limits on the mass of thermal dark matter in (non-) standard cosmologies"
There are 81 events in the past. Show them. Hide the events in the past (81) fetching past events...