State of the Universe
Seminars in cosmology and astro-particle physics. (Fridays 11:30 a.m. Room A304)
- 28 JanProf. Jonathan Chardin, "Towards emulating simulation of the reionization epoch in a few minutes with deep learning"
- 27 JanDr. Keri Dixon, "Reionization: looking near and far"
- 10 JanProf. Bhuvnesh Jain, "Galaxy surveys and the possible breakdown of the standard model of cosmology"
- 06 JanDr. Ranajoy Banerji, "Searching for primordial B-modes through the foreground and systematics fog using future CMB space telescopes"
- 03 JanMr. Jay Wadekar, "Title 1: Analytic covariance of the galaxy power spectrum ; Title 2: First astrophysical constraints on dark matter interactions with ordinary matter at low relative velocity"
There are 61 events in the past. Show them. Hide the events in the past (61) fetching past events...