State of the Universe
Seminars in cosmology and astro-particle physics. (Fridays 11:30 a.m. Room A304)
- 24 NovDr. Luke Conaboy, "Blown away: relative velocities and the first galaxies"
- 17 NovDr. Ryan Begley, "Understanding cosmic reionization: the production and escape of Lyman-continuum photons in high-redshift galaxies unveiled with VANDELS and JWST"
- 03 NovDr. Yue Shao, "The 21-cm forest as a simultaneous probe of dark matter and cosmic heating history"
- 27 OctDr. Akanksha Kapahtia, "Simulating the epoch of Helium reionization in photon conserving semi numerical code SCRIPT"
- 20 OctDr. Swagat Mishra, "Primordial black holes and stochastic inflation beyond slow roll"
- 13 OctDr. Yidong Xu, "Probing cosmic dawn from the ground to the lunar orbit"
- 06 OctDr. Yue Shao, "The 21-cm forest as a simultaneous probe of dark matter and cosmic heating history"
There are 184 events in the past. Show them. Hide the events in the past (184) fetching past events...