There are five steps to the registration:
1) Accommodation request: Get details from the "Accomodation" tab in left column for various hotel options and book a hotel room.
We also have made block bookings for the Hostel/Guest house avalible. If intrested, check the room type available using the "Accomodation" tab and contact us though conference cell (email@example.com) or organiser (firstname.lastname@example.org) for booking the room.
Inform us about your accomodation schedule using the registration form.
2) Pay the registration fee appropriate to you: The details of the registration fee and payment options are given below.
International participants - EUR 250 / Accompanying person - EUR 125
Indian participants - INR 10,000
Indian postdocs/students - INR 5,000
Indian participants need to pay their registration fee via NEFT (bank details are given below) and to fill in the payment detail in the registration form.
Bank Details for NEFT:
1. Name of the Account Holder: 'CKM 2016’
2. Bank Account Number: 3540544636
3. Name & Address of the Bank: Central Bank of India, TIFR Branch,
Homi Bhabha Road, Colaba, Mumbai 400 005
4. Branch Code: 3996
5. Account type: Current Account
6. IFSC Code of the Bank: CBIN0283996
7. MICR Number: 400016012
For International participants, the bank (NASTRO) details to carry out the international bank transfer are provided at:
One can also make the fee payment using a valid credit card (Visa/Mastercard/Maestro/RuPay) via:
Note: To facilitate the acknowledgement of bank transfer or credit card payment, be sure to provide your name, amount paid, date of transaction, in case of bank transfer unique transaction reference (UTR) or in case of credit card payment Transaction reference number, and other applicable information in the registration form. Insufficient information may cause delay.
Registration fee will take care of local hospitality of all participants at the conference venue including lunches and tea/snacks for all five days, welcome dinner, cultural programme followed by dinner, conference banquet, excursion as well as workshop material.
3) Fill out the registration form: Please provide details for accomodation and payment in the registration form along with other information requested and complete registration for the conference.
4) Fill in passport details if you do not carry an Indian passport:
TIFR is a government aided institution, so we need the passport details for all international participants and accompanying person
to provide to DAE (our nodal ministry) for clearances that will aid in the visa processing. Therefore, please fill in your passport details at:
For Participants from Afghanisthan, Iran, China, Pakistan, Iraq, Sudan, Foreigners of Pakistani origin & Stateless persons:
Online registration has been introduced by several Indian diplomatic missions. Participants from PRC countries are required to register "online" for visa at the Indian diplomatic mission. They will be assigned a unique ID (visa file number). Please get the 'Unique ID' code and send it to us.
5) Get an indico account (optional): If you are a Working Group convener or a sepeaker (plenary/WG), you need to have access to TIFR indico in order to upload your abstract and slides. In that case, please write an email to email@example.com with cc to firstname.lastname@example.org for the activation of your indico account.
Letter of Confirmation / Payment Receipt:
A letter of confirmation / payment receipt along with an invitation letter will be send by email once the CKM2016 secretariat has received the fully completed registration form and payment.