Free Meson Seminars
The theoretical high energy physics seminar series; usually held on working Thursdays at 2:30 PM in room AG 69
- 17 JanProf. Darin Acosta, "Results from the CMS Experiment at 13 TeV"
- 10 JanProf. Sridhara Dasu, "What's Next at the LHC"
- 04 JanMr. Aditya Pathak, "Nonperturbative corrections to the groomed jet mass"
- 04 JanProf. Abhay Deshpande, "The Science and Status of the Electron Ion Collider (EIC) [Joint DTP-DHEP seminar]"
- 03 JanProf. Subir Sarkar, "Probing new physics with cosmic neutrinos"
- 02 JanProf. Kaustubh Agashe, "(Generalized) Tri-Boson Signals from a Warped Extra Dimension"
There are 190 events in the past. Show them. Hide the events in the past (190) fetching past events...