Free Meson Seminars
The theoretical high energy physics seminar series; usually held on working Thursdays at 2:30 PM in room AG 69
- 23 NovDr. Bithika Jain, "On the Validity of the Effective Potential and the Precision of Higgs Self Couplings"
- 02 NovMr. Tousik Samui, "Missing Energy Signal in tt to Probe Large Extra Dimensions"
- 12 OctProf. David Kaplan, "Chiral gauge theory on the lattice"
- 05 OctDr. Parikshit Junnarkar, "H-dibaryon spectroscopy in lattice QCD"
- 28 SepDr. Girish Kumar, "Resolving R K and R K* anomalies via R-parity violating interactions"
- 21 SepDr. Ranjan Laha, "Nu's from IceCube"
- 20 SepBipasha Chakraborty, "Low-energy hadronic physics using lattice QCD"
- 07 SepProf. Indranil Mazumdar, "Nuclear Internal Pair Creation and Search for a light neutral boson"
There are 165 events in the past. Show them. Hide the events in the past (165) fetching past events...